Cold-weather weddings are packed with potential for cozy, romantic details and stunning backdrops for pictures. The only thing that makes them more appealing? Wintry music! With so many lovely, warm-and-fuzzy songs about our snowy months out there, we had to curate a Spotify playlist of the best of them.
First off, if you want to get downright seasonal, then there are some amazing first-dance options! We included standards like Billie Holiday’s “I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm” and Sam Smith’s rendition of “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.” Not into something so on-the-nose? Adele’s “Make You Feel My Love” feels like a snuggly night in front of the fire, in song form!
Of course, our picks go beyond the first dance. Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas Is You” is an ideal tune for the reception. Plus, we included classical songs for your processional, like Antonio Vivaldi’s “Winter” and Edvard Grieg’s “Nocturne,” that will turn your ceremony into an enchanted moment.
Embrace the power of a winter wedding by spicing up your wedding playlist with songs like these and more. Sit back, pull on a warm sweater, and enjoy!
Winter Wedding Playlist Ideas
- Winter Wonderland by Tony Bennett
- White Christmas by Ella Fitzgerald
- Wintertime Love by The Doors
- Walking In the Air by Celtic Women
- Baby It’s Cold Outside by Dean Martin
- Claire de Luna by Claude Debussy
- All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
- Winter Song by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Sam Smith
- Winter – The Four Seasons by Antonio Vivaldi
- White Winter Hymnal by Fleet Foxes
- Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
- Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano
- Silent Night by Nat King Cole
- Love Is All Around by The Troggs
- Winter by Antonio Vivaldi
- Real Love by Tom Odell
- Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley
- A Hazy Shade of Winter by Simon & Garfunkel
- Winter Winds by Mumford & Sons