On your big day, it’s important to have a few things on hand in case of “emergency.” We’ve put together a list of must-haves for your wedding day survival kit, including all the little odds and ends you may need on your big day!
I suggest putting together a wedding emergency kit so you are sure to have these essential items on hand in case of any hiccups or issues. More than likely, you’ll end up reaching for something on the big day! Check out the image below, followed by a list!
Wedding Day Survival Kit
- Water. To keep you hydrated.
- Breath Mints. For the first kiss!
- Vitamin C Packets. To keep you healthy!
- Static Guard. To tame those layers of tulle!
- Mini Sewing Kit. In case of tears or loose buttons.
- Safety Pins. You never know!
- Stain Remover Wipes. In case of spills!
- Healthy Snacks. Go for something with protein to keep your blood sugar even.
- Lavender Essential Oil. To keep you calm and de-stress!
- Drinking Straws. To avoid spills when drinking.
- Lint Roller. To keep everyone lint free.
- Antacid Tablets. In case of a nervous tummy.
- Hairspray. To tame the fly-aways.
- Antibacterial Gel. To keep your hands germ-free during all the hand-shaking.
- Body lotion. Love this tinted body moisturizer to keep your skin even.
- Pain reliever. In case of headaches.
- Deodorant. To keep you smelling fresh!
- Tissues. To blot makeup or dry those happy tears!
- Bobby Pins. You can never be too careful.
- Clear Nail Polish. To cure any mani mishaps.
- Band Aids. In case of accidents or to protect your heels from blisters.
- Lip Balm. To keep your lips soft and kissable!