Destination Wedding Locations Perfect for the Summer!
If you are wondering what the hottest destination wedding locations are, look no further than right here. The destination trend is definitely about couples going farther and father off the beaten path. I love how adventurous and creative many couples are becoming with their wedding destinations. This ‘intimate’ kind of wedding appeals to those that want to run away and elope in the most secret and romantic way, or those who want to get married abroad sharing this exclusive experience only with family and best friends.
Summer Wedding Locations for 2018
1) Reykjavik, Iceland – This location used to be considered too remote and cold for destination weddings. This location offers so many options for the wedding and guests flying in to be a part of the festivities. While you are there you might want to climb some glaciers, see the northern lights and chill in the Blue Lagoon.
2) Bora Bora – A gorgeous tropical location with over water bungalows and turquoise water! The sunsets are a stunning backdrop for any wedding ceremony!
3) Maui, Hawaii – Maui will always be in the top destination wedding lists. Its stunning beaches, great food and incredible hotels make this a paradise for the wedding couple and their guests. This is the perfect paradise that allows the wedding couple and their guest to stay inside of the United States.
4) Marakech, Moracco – This is an exotic choice for a destination wedding, it has become increasingly hip due to the all year sunshine. The stunning venues and locations – palaces, Riads, spectacular gardens filled with Roses, Palm and Olive Trees and of course low cost travel making it accessible for guests.
5) Phuket, Thailand – Exotic and mystique, Thailand offers an atmosphere unlike anywhere else in the world. If you don’t believe me just go look this location up on Pinterest!
6) Mountain Locations – These locations include Aspen, Banff and Yosemite. This mountain destination is a trend that hasn’t gone away and I don’t see it going away any time soon. Getting married among nature and off the beaten path is a wonder wedding setting.
7) Punta Cana, Domican Republic – Stately palms, a gentle Caribbean breeze, beautiful beaches as far as the eye can see, this is why Punta Cana has earned it’s spot on the top wedding destination list.
8) Costa Rica – There’s something really magical about tying the knot with waterfalls as your backdrop. It’s just such a beautiful, unique and natural way to start your new life and a beach wedding is ALWAYS beautiful!
9) Paris, France – The city of lights is such a romantic destination with it’s beautiful landmarks, picture perfect desserts and never ending ceremony locations. When I think of Paris I honestly think of love and macarons.
10) South Africa – South Africa is rich in history, natural beauty and local design with gorgeous locations.