Fireworks are a staple for the Fourth of July, but they’re also becoming more and more common at weddings! No matter how the fireworks show comes about, it’s an incredible opportunity to add even more sparkle and pop to the biggest day of your life. Imagine a beautiful fireworks display streaming across the sky as you put on a show that you and your guests will remember forever. Whether your wedding is on Independence Day or later in the month, enjoying July 4th fireworks on your special day is the ultimate way to end your big day!
Wedding fireworks aren’t just for lavish over-the-top ceremonies either, any couple looking to add a little flare to their wedding will find that there are July 4th fireworks that will be the perfect compliment to their unique celebration. Here are 5 things you should know before adding a little extra spark to your big day!
What to Know if You Want Fireworks at Your Wedding
1. Most locations require permits for fireworks that can take several weeks to process, so be sure to do your research and book well in advance.
2. Research any “burn ban” laws that are applicable to your wedding or event destination. Some places do not allow fireworks at all.
3. Talk to your event planner to help gauge the appropriate amount of time for your fireworks show. If your guests will be standing up for the duration of the show, you don’t want it to be too long.
4. Coordinate your fireworks display with music to take the show over the top!
5. Give your photographer and videographer advance notice that you will be treating guests to a fireworks display. This will ensure that they bring the proper lenses and equipment and are prepared to capture the right shots at the perfect angle!