5 UNIQUE First Dance Songs
We have a great list found off Brides.com for some amazingly unique first dance songs! Here are our top 5!
- Come Rain or Come Shine by Ray Charles It perfectly captures what the married days ahead would be together and the fact that no matter what – we go through it all together. Perfect song for your first dance!
- You are by Lionel Richie “All I want is to hold you, let me show how much I love you … you are the sun, you are the rain, that makes my life this foolish game. You need to know I love you so and I’d do it all again and again.”
- Home by Edward Sharpe and Magnetic Zeros “Home! Let me go home! Home is wherever I’m with you!” “My husband and I did our first dance to “Home” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. We wanted something that was a little different and more upbeat than your typical romantic slow dance song. The lyrics just happened to be perfect as well. Toward the end of the song, all of our friends and family got up and joined us on the dance floor totally unsolicited! They danced around us in a circle while clapping to the beat of the song. It was amazing because neither of us love having all eyes on us. It’s one of my favorite memories from our wedding.”
- I’m Gonna Make You My Wife by the Whispers A song that will make you emotional years and years after your wedding!
- Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat Such a special song! This one is our favorite song for your first dance.
“I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again”
Visit our Preferred Vendors website to have them play your favorite song for your first dance! RRSTRINGSUTAH